you understand how we try to protect the privacy of users of the Services ("Users"). Any Data
defined herein shall have the meaning ascribed to them in the Ola Ka Ola Terms of Service
available at https://olakaola.com/terms.
- DATA WE COLLECT
We may collect certain data and/or information concerning Users and their actions ("Data"). Such Data may include:
- Data That You May Provide to Us – this includes basic Data such as your name, email
address, mailing address, username and information regarding Live Sessions you are
interested in. It also includes information that will be considered “public,” such as your
profile information (e.g. your profile photo and your “About” section), Live Session
descriptions (if you are a Host) and Live Session reviews (if you are a Participant); this
“public” information will not be subject to privacy protections.
- Data That We Collect or Generate About You – this includes your email address, IP
address, and location, and the external platform which referred you to the Services, if
- HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION. INFORMATION. We use different methods to collect Data
from and about you including: (i) directly from you when you provide it to us; and (ii)
automatically as you use the Services.
Information You Provide to Us
- Information that you provide when creating an account on the Services.
- Information that you provide when using the Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- As you navigate through and use the Services, we may use automatic Data collection
technologies to collect certain information about you, your equipment, browsing actions,
and actions you take in connection with the Services, including: (i) traffic data, logs, and
other communication Data and the resources that you access and use on the Services;
and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP
address, operating system, and browser type.
whenever you use the internet. The purpose of cookies is to allow us to recognize you
quickly and efficiently when you return to use our Services, so that we can provide you a
better, more customized experience and detect fraud in certain instances. Most browsers
allow you to block and delete cookies. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting so
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities
over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- For example, we use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of
the Services. For more information about Google Analytics, please visit
https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners. You can opt out of Google’s
collection and processing of data generated by your use of the Services by going to
- USE OF DATA
Your Data may be used for the following purposes:
- Carrying out and managing our business operations and/or other legitimate business
purposes, including rectifying any technical or programming issues connected to the Services;
- Security purposes;
- Research and development of our products and services creating analytic Data;
- To protect our and/or third parties' rights and interests.
All consents you provide herein in connection with the Data apply to analytic Data and any Data
or information which is not Data. You shall have no right in connection with any analytic Data
(including no rights to any consideration).
- DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We may share Data with third-parties in order to operate the Services and conduct our
businesses, protect our rights and as provided herein, including:
- With Hosts offering to hold Live Sessions;
- With third parties who own/manage/operate the external platform which directed you to the
- With our services providers, agents and contractors who assist us in conducting our
businesses, for the purposes of providing products and services;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing
or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- If it is required or permitted by the law, including in compliance with legal authorities or
during any legal proceeding or investigation;
- We may share aggregated or de-identified Data, which cannot reasonably be used to identify
- In other cases, in which We obtain Your consent.
- STORAGE OF DATA. We may store and process your Data anywhere in the world that we
deem necessary or convenient in order to provide you with efficient and effective Services,
including but not limited to the United States or other countries. Note that third parties, including
foreign governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to access your
Data under foreign laws which are not similar to those of your country.
- DATA SECURITY. We will take what we deem as reasonable measures to ensure that your
Data is properly secured using appropriate technical, physical, and organizational measures, so
that it is protected against unauthorized or unlawful use, alteration, unauthorized access or
disclosure, accidental or wrongful destruction and loss. We take steps to limit access to your
Data to those persons who need to have access to it for one of the purposes listed in this Privacy
- DATA RETENTION. We retain your Data for as long as necessary to perform the services you
period is required or permitted by law.
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY. The Services are intended for adults, and we will not knowingly
collect Data from children under 18 years of age (or other age as required by local law). If we
become aware that we have unknowingly collected Data from a child in violation of applicable
law, we will promptly take steps to delete such Data from our records.
discretion with immediate effect. The date of the last update is indicated above.
- CONTACT US.
We respect your right to access your Data. If you wish to access, correct,
amend, or delete inaccurate Data you may contact us using the following email address:
email@example.com. In cases where we believe we have a legitimate interest to keep your Data
(such as protecting ourselves from future claims from you or any third party), we will be entitled
to do so. If you have any questions or concerns about our handling of your Data, or about this